Sanitation and Environmental Monitoring in Food Processing
NC State Extension is partnering with Dr. Dale Grinstead, food safety and sanitation expert, to provide a hands-on workshop designed to provide the essentials of cleaning and sanitation in food processing facilities. Register online for this one day workshop!
When: Friday, October 19, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Schaub Hall, 400 Dan Allen Drive, Room G40, Raleigh, NC
- Federal regulations pertaining to sanitation and
- Demonstrations on proper use of sanitizers and
- Verification methods including ATP and microbial
- Development of Sanitation Standard Operating
- Development of an environmental monitoring plan,
including identifying sampling zones, implementing a
sampling plan, and corrective actions
- Consultations with instructors in developing and
implementing your facility’s sanitation program